Hardy Pond Stewardship Campaign
The Hardy Pond Association, acting as an arm of the Waltham Land Trust, oversees the stewardship of a 45-acre Massachusetts Great Pond and its adjacent wetlands, focusing on the unique environmental challenges within the densely populated pond watershed.
You can earmark your contribution to this campaign to directly support a variety of projects addressing environmental protection, public education, and citizen involvement around Hardy Pond. Some examples of these include:
- monitoring water quality and pond conditions
- pursuing funding to improve the pond’s health
- advocating for public access improvements
- coordinating annual cleanups, invasives removal, and volunteer work
- promoting best environmental practices for abutters and recreational users.
If you are not already a member of the Waltham Land Trust, we also encourage you to a become one and join us in furthering a legacy of land and environmental conservation in Waltham.